And coincide with someone like you at least one time in this life, it was magical...
And that if you were a shooting star, my wish would be that you stay
And that I understand that maybe I'll never see you again, and that thought is inexplicably painful
And that I know it doesn’t have any sense, but I felt something for you
And that sometimes u just click
And that we shared a little moment, that meant something
And that I know I shouldn’t, but I miss you
And that I know it’s not probably, but I want to feel you again
And that I know that maybe that magic happens once in lifetime, and then you discover the tricks, the behind the scenes, the truth in the background.
And that I know I should be happy because it happened
But I don’t want to lose the hope of finding you again
That this life choose to cross our paths, one more time
That when I look at the sky, you are always shining
That you aren’t temporary, like a shooting star
That are constant, that you’re always be the magic that I felt when you were here...

So for now, I'll keep a place for you
By the doubts, I am going to ask to every candle, every eyelash, every clover of 4 leaves, and every shooting star, if they could make you happen again.
Just in case, I’ll be just right here. Just in case, I’ll trust in destiny, I’ll trust in time, I’ll trust in faith.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Día de sol

El último cigarrillo

Te quiero